These dishes are both beautiful and functional, with a special spout in the lip for holding spoons and other kitchen utensils. The spoon rests can also be used in a variety of other ways, including serving snacks, dried fruit or sushi, holding trinkets and jewelry, or decorative plates for your table.
The spoon rests are imprinted with native leaves from the Pacific Northwest. You can choose between Western Red Cedar leaf, fern, or artist's choice. Note: not all leaves are available year round.
The spoon rests come in 8 color combinations:
- Turquoise and Brown
- Green and Brown
- Brown and Blue
- Gray and Black
- Orange and Black
- Lime Green and Black
- Blue and White
- Teal and Blue
- All spoon rests are unique handthrown stoneware ceramic pieces and will vary.
- Size: may vary slightly. Approximately between 5 and 5.5 inches (13-14 cm) in diameter.
- All glazes are lead-free and food-safe. The pottery is microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe. However, it may last longer if hand washed.
- All items are made to order and will be made and shipped within 3-4 weeks of your order.
- If you have a preference for the type of leaf, please add a note during checkout specifying your preference.