These cedar mugs are the heart and soul of Orna's Pottery. They are the perfect for any beverage, from coffee to hot tea to iced lemonade. The mugs feature an earthy and vibrant design and an organic shape.
The mugs are decorated with leaf imprints from the Western Red Cedar tree, known as the tree of life to Indigenous Coast Salish peoples. Cedar mugs come in two different sizes: regular (14-16 oz) and large (20-22 oz). They also come in seven different color combinations:
- Green and White
- Navy Blue and White
- Brown and Blue
- Teal and White
- Orange and Black
- Turquoise and Black
- Turquoise and White
- Salmon Pink and White
- All mugs are unique, handthrown stoneware ceramic pieces and will vary.
- All mugs feature a large, ergonomic handle for easy gripping.
- Size: may vary slightly.
- Regular: approximately 4.5 inches (11.5 cm) in height, 3.5 inches (9 cm) rim diameter, and 14-16 fl oz (415-475 ml) in volume.
- Large: approximately 5 inches (12.5 cm) in height, 4 inches (10 cm) rim diameter, and 20-22 fl oz (600-650 ml) in volume. Large costs more - the price will show after you select a color.
- All glazes are lead-free and food-safe. The pottery is microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe. However, it may last longer if hand washed.
- All items are made to order and will be shipped within 4-6 weeks of your order.